- Rigid endoscopes: large choice of superalloys for urology, arthroscopy, laparoscopy…
- Flexible endoscopes: tubing for articulation joints
- All other material for tubular components: AISI 304, AISI 316, Monel
- In-house tubing and component production
- A choice of PH grade materials: MP35N, Phynox, 17.7
- Very strong mechanical properties, UTS up to 2000 Mpa
- High dimensional accuracy
- Round, oval, square, stepped tubing
- End forming, polishing, assemblY
At your service:
- From single components to complex assemblies
- From the design step to serial production
- Eager to develop new processes to meet your technical and ramp-up requirements
Minitubes, from the design stage to final assembly:
- We will work with you to develop your endoscope design: our experience in problem solving is available to meet your specific technical challenges.
- Express prototyping: quick turnaround at the design stage. To quickly test your ideas, our dedicated team will produce your prototypes, with in-house tubing production, CNC component machining, fabrication and assembly.
- Fully integrated tubing production, to control the key parameters, such as surface finish, dimensional accuracy and material for small and larger quantities.
- Choice of materials, because stainless steel is not always the best answer to your requirements for corrosion resistance, strength, magnetism.
- Special alloys designed for thin wall but very stiff tubing.
- Various geometries, optimized for your specific use: multichannel, side hole…
- A variety of fabrication processes: Swiss turning, bending, swaging, flattening, drilling, EDM cutting or machining, punching…
- Surface control: buffing, electropolishing, passivation, coatings…
- A variety of assembling techniques: welding, laser, plasma, TIG, brazing / soldering / glueing / crimping…
Quality assurance at its best: ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 13485-2016.